The living room is one of the most frequently visited places in the house. But what could you do if you have a lack of spaces. Below are 7 ways to deal with a lack of space. Scroll down to figure out them:
1. Just because you have a small living room, doesn’t mean you have to wind up with a bland. Try to put a few pieces of furniture in your living room, such as two to three pieces of upholstered furniture with backs and arms that are low to the ground.
2. To get more storage space, then you should opt for tables that have drawers or nooks underneath the table top.
3. For maximum comfort, use a U-shaped seating arrangement. The back of your couch should be positioned against a wall, with two upholstered chairs that face each other on either side of it. You can turn the chairs easily to watch TV or make a discussion with your guests.
4. To liven up your small living room, utilize large pots, a colorful painting or two, as well as cushions piled in a corner on the floor.
5. To make your living room more appealing, use a small cabinet that is mounted on the wall in a corner or you can use wall shelving in order to show bric-a-brac or some precious collectibles.
6. To brighten up your living room, paint the walls in bright colors as you can paint the wall that surrounds an arched entryway one color and the inside of the arch a contrasting color.
7. Most importantly, when it comes to choosing fabric for your furniture and rugs, then you should make sure that solid fabrics are neutral in shade and the colors in patterned fabrics are bright and bold. Have a glance at the images beneath to get more ideas about 7 ways to deal with a lack of space.