If you are feeling your bedroom needs a little romanticizing, here are 7 simple and inexpensive tips to make your bedroom a bit more romantic and you will find also some creative tips to make your kid’s bedroom more fun.
1. Try out painting your bedroom walls in shades of peaches, pinks, reds, creams, chocolate browns or burgundies.
2. Adding a crystal chandelier to your bedroom will impart a fantastic atmosphere to it.
3. To create a relaxing ambiance in your bedroom, use 40 watt bulbs on your bedside tables.
4. If you want to highlight a specific area, then you need to use recessed or concealed lighting.
5. To add a hint of elegance, display a few cherished items in your bedroom.
6. To add a fresh and thoughtful touch, then you should place fresh water in a crystal decanter with 2 drinking glasses and a bouquet of fresh flowers on a round coffee table in your bedroom.
7. To grant your bedroom a unique look, add an oversized antique dressing mirror angled in the far corner of your bedroom.
Other tips to decorate your kid’s room:
Keep in mind, whether your child is a boy or a girl, the room should have more storage space for toys, books, arts and crafts material. If you have two kids sharing a room, then it’s better to get bunk beds as this will save more space.
Finally, a Sponge Bob Square pants theme and a Barbie theme are popular for kids. You can visualize your desired decoration by grasping muse from the underneath photographs about 7 tips to make your bedroom a bit more romantic.