A kid’s bedroom is a place where he can be himself/herself but what could you do if you have more than two children sharing one room? Here are some useful tips that will make your children love their room.
1. For an elegant looking bedroom, make sure your children’s shared bedroom has a convenient waste basket and a lot of kid’s storage.
2. The best way to grant each child their own storage space is to use children’s storage bins that hideaway beneath the bed.
3. Adding night tables with a drawer and shelf to your children’s room is a great idea for keeping notebooks, journals, favorite toys and books.
4. It’s advisable for to use bunk beds that are secured with safety rails and anchored ladders in your kids’ shared bedroom especially, if you suffer from the lack of space.
5. Keep in mind; bunk beds are ideal for your Kids’ health.
6. To maximizing the space in a room, then you should use trundle beds. Trundle beds will provide your kids with extra storage space under the bed for toys and belongings.
7. To develop the sense of calmness inside your children’s room, then walls colors should blend well with your furniture color and drapery color.
8. Remember your kids’ room should include a space for reading so try to use low rise bookshelves to store/display books where your child can easily access them. We recommend you to opt for shelves that allow books to rest face up.
9. To spice up your kid’s room, go in for a jungle bed.
10. To make your children’s room airy, allow a lot of sunlight to peep in and make sure it has optimal ventilation. The following breath-taking pictures illustrate clearly how you can benefit from these 10 useful tips for siblings sharing a room.